April 14, 2022

 So hiiii guyssss... or no one. Haha no one reads these but whatever. I mainly do this for my future self anyway. So it's been a while. So Bill is still dating Jessie but it's cool. For a while, he had been acting like a massive asshole towards me again but he's cooled off. Oh yeah, he stopped doing streaks with me about 3 months ago. Then one month ago, he unadded me altogether. I was pissed at first but it's fine I guess. Jay and I are fairly chill. Uhm, we took the ACT for the first time the other day. I can't tell you how stressed out I am about that. Ever since we got our Pre-ACT scores back, and I made a 25, I've been super nervous. I know for a fact I completely bombed the Reading portion. Our proctor called 5 minutes left and I still had 12 questions left. I think I did fine on the other parts though. If I had to guess what score I made, I'd say I made anywhere from a 25-30. I have no idea when our scores will actually come in though. Not sure if I've mentioned this but there's this girl I'm competing against for Valedictorian. I cannot stand her at all. All our lives she has always gotten everything she wanted. Our entire grade is sick of it. I have been in at least 7 or 8 classes where all the kids will just start talking about how much they hate her. We went to a state competition last month for a club and she was running for state president. Her speech literally consisted of "I'm one in three. I'm depressed. Feel bad for me because I'm depressed." Like bruh, she causes depression. Idk wtf she's talking about. And they have two minutes to give their speech otherwise they get cut off. Well, she got cut off, and after they all give their speech, they have to answer these 2 questions. After she answers her questions, she continued with her speech. In the background, you could literally see people saying "She can't do that." AND ALSO every time she talked, it was like she was slipping into a character. But guess what?! She won. Anyway byeeee, I just got a message from my AP English that said I fucked up on an assignment. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahaha First Posts Am I Right

This Guy (Part 7)

Boyfriends and Hormones