This Guy (Part 7)

Sorry I haven't posted lately... even though literally no one reads these post and I really just do this as a diary for myself. So to catch up, I have recently become vice-president of TSA which the Technology Student Association. Not to be confused with the security at the airport. My engineering teacher has also asked me to join HOSA again this year, which I said yes to even though I kind of hate it. Although, I did get to pick my own group this time. But anyway that's besides the point. So for the past month or two, I had been working on getting closer to Bill... and it's been working. I finally felt like we actually might be more than friends pretty soon. That was until my friends told me something tragic. APPARENTLY, THIS ONE BITCH IS PROBABLY DATING BILL. HOW I DID NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS ASTOUNDS ME. So after all this time he was actually getting closer to this band fuck. Sorry ìf that offends anybody but I'm just upset right now and I'm placing my anger in the wrong place. So my friends tell me that this ugly chick had put her leg on him while they were sitting next to eachother and HE PUT HIS HAND ON HER THIGH. So I learned this right after lunch right. 30 seconds later I was supposed to go back to class with himmmmmm. I tried to pretend like everything was normal but I just couldn't. I had a panic attack and did my best not to expose it. He tried talking to me but instead of my usual upbeat response I merely responded with a shrug. I stayed like this the rest of the period. I tried texting him casually later but all I got were these dry blunt responses as if he didnt want his new girlfriend to see them and get jealous. It took everything for me to not break out crying the rest of the school day. You best believe as soon as I got home I put my airpods in and blasted Olivia Rodrigo into my eardrums and cried. And I guess I'll be crying every night until I get over it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahaha First Posts Am I Right

Boyfriends and Hormones