This Guy (Part 6)

So today in engineering, I was sitting at my computer near these big tables and "xander", "robert", and "bill" were standing at the big tables talking and occasionally they'll say something funny that me and "gordan" will laugh at, and then xander all the sudden goes "I feel like bill and [My Name] would end up getting married" and I just pretended like I didn't hear it. But Bill didn't say a word like he didnt deny nor confirm anything, he just stood there. And Gordan and Robert are like "HAHAHAHA YEAH" and they're just all laughing while neither of us say a thing. I'm not sure what or if it means anything but I thought it was an interesting moment. I mean if he for sure didn't like me he would have said it right??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Guy (Part 7)

Ahaha First Posts Am I Right

Boyfriends and Hormones